So don't jeopardise the reliability and safety of your investment by allowing it to be serviced by someone who lacks the equipment and training that only Zupps Aspley Suzuki's service department can offer. If you do use a local servicing centre, please consider that a subsequent failure may not be covered under warranty if the failure is proven to be a direct result of sub-standard parts or inadequate/incorrect servicing or repairs. Remember, your Suzuki Service Manager is always happy to answer any questions about your car and its specific needs. Make sure you bring it back to the Suzuki experts.
Why Service With Zupps Aspley Suzuki?
With Suzuki’s all new capped price servicing and new car warranties you know that we can maintain your new car and its re-sale value, whilst giving your car special Suzuki love and care. Brisbane's leading Suzuki Dealer is here to help, so please contact us if you have any queries at all.
Our RACQ approved facility is authorised to perform warranty repairs on all Suzuki models and is prepared to give you these unique service benefits, which include:
- Genuine Suzuki Parts, covered by nationwide warranty, are used in all our repairs and servicing.
- Expert technicians with full Suzuki training.
- Competitive pricing offering you value for money.
- Conveniently located near public transport, or enjoy our customer care lounge, or alternatively take advantage of our low-rate hire vehicles. We are just 15 minutes from Brisbane's CBD.
We specialise in Suzuki models however, our highly qualified technicians can carry out repairs and servicing on all car makes and models. So you can bring in your other car models to the Zupps Aspley team knowing we will do the right thing by you. We pride ourselves on supplying the best Suzuki service Brisbane has to offer.
Don’t forget to check our Service Specials for current offers and great savings on a range of aftercare products and service packages.
Service To Receive Free Roadside Assistance
Our Roadside Assist cover extends beyond Queensland; we’ll provide nationwide assistance if your car won’t start or breaks down. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Services covered by Roadside Assist
Our friendly service team will come out to assist you wherever you are when you breakdown. Included in your Zupps Roadside Assist are the following services:
- Vehicle towing. If your car breaks down we will try to recover it, or tow you to the nearest Zupps service centre.
- Replacement batteries. If your car has a flat battery we’ll jumpstart your engine or arrange a replacement battery.
- Tyre changing. We’ll change your flat tyre using your spare or tow you to the nearest Zupps service centre.
- Re-fuelling. We’ll provide you with assistance if you run out of fuel when you're on the road.
How to register your car
Visit us for your next service and receive your free Roadside Assist card that entitles you to 6 months breakdown assistance.